Alcohol Harm Reduction Program
Research suggests there are four times as many problem drinkers as there are alcoholics. The dilemma for 9 out of 10 problem drinkers is that they actively avoid the “traditional” treatment approaches. They do not want to be labeled as an alcoholic, forced to attend 12-step meetings or to accept lifetime abstinence as the only acceptable recovery goal. This program is intended for those individuals whose alcohol consumption has not yet negatively affected their health or quality of life. The client’s intent must be to reduce their alcohol consumption thereby avoiding the total loss of control, health, and quality of life that continued heavy drinking inevitably produces. This program is designed to educate those individuals who are only willing to commit to reducing their consumption of alcohol to a socially acceptable level. Of course, abstinence is always our ultimate objective, but it cannot always be the only acceptable option.
Many of our clients find abstinence a more feasible option after participating in our
the program, which includes:
- Screening, Intake, Orientation to our services
- Physical Assessment by a physician or nurse practitioner
- Clinical Assessment including a Bio-Psycho-Socio Assessment
- Individualized Treatment Planning with an interdisciplinary staff
- Screening Laboratory fees
- Non-12-Step group therapy session twice weekly facilitated by a therapist
- Individual therapy with a licensed therapist
More than just a traditional alcohol detox/opiate detox center, our beautiful Savannah, Georgia location serves the South East, including Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
For Immediate Help Call (888) 570-6391