How do you tell what works and what doesn’t when it comes to a THC detox kit? This is the question that we will try to answer.
We have a few recommendations that we can give you, but we don’t recommend going to GNC to get a detox kit. From what we have seen in the marketplace the highest quality marijuana detox products are available online.
There are plenty of products that don’t work and a few we want everyone to avoid. We won’t waste much time on those, but I’ll touch on our main recommendation and a few others to explain why they are a waste of time and money and why the good ones are great.
Best THC Detox Kit Reviews & Where To Buy
Our Top Recommendation
The best THC detox kit for weed (that works better than any GNC product from what we can tell), works by eliminating THC from your body fast by having many different ingredients that all work together to speed up the detox process.
Our main recommendation for detox from THC is the Toxin Rid Detox
If you’re a first-time user and have only smoked weed a couple of times so far, eliminating THC from your body is going to be easy compared to someone else who is a heavy smoker or consumer. In order to detox, you may only need the 5-day detox kit.
For someone who has been smoking for years, the THC is deeply embedded in your body’s fatty tissue, the reason being THC is fat-soluble and finds a home inside your body’s fat cells.
For those of you that fall into the “been smoking for years” or “heavy users” category, it may take a little more work to get rid of THC from the body by flushing it out. But it is doable, and the only way to do it is with the 10-day detox kit from TestClear.
The Toxin Rid programs mentioned above include detox pills, and a detox drink to help eliminate all toxins, including marijuana. The reason it’s more effective than other methods is because of the many ingredients working synergistically. More about product: https://spacecoastdaily.com/2021/11/toxin-rid-review/
A Warning About Marijuana Detox Drinks
Detox drinks don’t actually detox your body and get rid of THC. They are meant to mask the THC for a short period of time for the purpose of being able to pass a drug test during that time. If you’re looking to only pass a drug test, using a detox drink can be a way cheaper option because it’s a 1-time deal. If this sounds like the route you want to go, we have a recommendation called the Mega Clean Detox Drink. It’s a great reliable solution to mask THC for a urine drug test.
How To Use the Marijuana Detox Kit Combo Called Toxin Rid
(Keep in mind that all of the instructions are on the website as well.) The marijuana detox combo kit uses a combination of body cleansers. Specifically, it’s a mixture of pre-rid pills, detox liquid/drink(different than the other types of drinks mentioned above), and dietary fiber. Three ingredients together form a potent treatment that gives results. One of the best detox combos currently is Toxin Rid.
Toxin Rid offers 2 main cleaning plans with others: A 5-Day Detox and a 10-Day Detox. The 5-day detox has 75 pre-rid pills, while the 10-day detox has 150 pre-rid pills.
All plans come with a detox liquid and dietary fibers, which have to be taken at some point during the treatment plan. I show you how below.
1. Take three pills an hour for five consecutive hours every day. You’ll do this for three days, five days, or 10 days, depending on what detox plan you’re on.
2. On the last day of the detox, mix half of the detox liquid with 4 oz. of water and drink. Wait two hours. Do not drink or eat anything during this time. After two hours, mix the other half of the liquid detox with 4 oz. of water and drink up.
3. If you are using Toxin Rid to pass a drug test, take the dietary fiber one hour before you take the test. To prepare, add the 1 oz. of dietary fiber to 8 oz. of water and mix. Take the mixture within two minutes. Wait 15 minutes and then drink 16 oz. of plain water. Do not take additional water after this. Before the test, you’ll need to pee two or three times. This will be easy given all the water you’ve just gulped down. Now you’re ready to take the test.
It is very important to take the dietary fiber within two minutes of preparing the mixture. Waiting any longer may cause the mixture to lose its efficacy. At this point, you don’t want any action that may compromise your test results, and sticking to the instructions as given ensures this doesn’t happen.
If you are detoxing because you are taking a drug test, you may be nervous. Doing a pre-test privately just before the real test may help ease your nerves. Seeing a negative result may calm you down and give you the confidence needed to go through with the test. You can get your own home drug test kit from TestClear as well:
- Saliva Home Drug Test
- Urine Home Drug Test
- Hair Home Drug Test
The Drug Test Detox Kit Usage for Different Smokers And Users
Light smokers who use cannabis or other marijuana products in moderation need the 5-day detox kit. Adherence through the five days should see THC levels reduced to negligible levels, enough to pass a urine test.
If you are a heavy smoker, we recommend going on the 10-day detox plan and take a total of 150 pre-rid pills over that period. As with the other plans, stay consistent and dedicated to the plan to see results.
The cleanser works by targeting THC for ejection from within the fatty tissue and accelerates its elimination from the bloodstream. By its aggressive action, the body eliminates the equivalent of a week’s worth of weed deposits in the body in just one day.
It may also work by concealing any remnants of THC in the bloodstream such that they stay undetectable in a drug test if you have to take one.
How to ensure that the Detox Combo Kit is a No-Fail Solution
1. Adhere to the indicated instructions. Do not skip pills. Simply take them as recommended. It’s only for ten days at most, and you’ll be out of your misery.
When tempted to give up, think of the bigger goal you’re aiming for. That should motivate you to keep going even when you don’t feel like it.
2. Stop smoking weed immediately. As soon as you embark on the detox plan, stop smoking weed. Go cold turkey. There are no shortcuts here.
Now, this may be a lot harder for heavy smokers who take several ounces of weed a day. Your body will resist, and the ten days will seem like an eternity. Again, think of the bigger picture. Imagine what being clean would do for your life.
A method that works great in getting your mind off things when the temptation to smoke becomes intense is meditation. Practice mindful calmness techniques that will take away your anxiety and help you focus on the rewards at the end of your test. It will give you the mental stamina to go through with the weed detox fast.
In extreme cases where you’re truly addicted to weed and to abstain for a few days is proving impossible, you may want to try hypnosis.
3. Drink plenty of water. Water remains the strongest natural detoxification agent, so you want to make sure you are getting plenty of it into your system.
4. Up your exercise game. Exercise boosts circulation and gets your lymph system fired up and more efficient in eliminating toxins from the body. Exercising is also a great way to take your mind off the THC effects.
When it gets tough for you, join a group exercise session or do it with a friend or two. Try the outdoors or a new activity for a heavy dose of motivation.
This is the strongest and most powerful detox kit on the market.
Ready to get clean?
How Safe is the THC Detox Kit?
There are plenty of products in the market that purport to do one thing, and while they may do what they promise, they end up causing more harm to the body.
The THC detox combo kit, thankfully, is not one of these.
All the ingredients used to make the detox cleanser are safe for consumption and do not affect the body’s physiological functions in any way.
The detox products in the kit are safely broken down in the body and eventually eliminated via the urine. You won’t have to worry about unsafe quantities of the product remaining in the body or failing to metabolize.
Likewise, the detox kit products do not react negatively to any of the chemicals inside the human body. The majority of people can take the product without any trouble at all.
However, if you’re currently on heavy medication for any medical condition, it is important to talk to your doctor about any concerns you may have while taking the marijuana detox. While the product may not present any challenges, it’s reassuring when you get the nod from your doctor.
The last thing you want to happen when you’re trying to get clean if you are taking a drug test is the worry that the cleanser is affecting something inside you. Do not stop taking medication you should be taking because you’re scared of what might happen if it mixes with the detox products. Speak with your doctor to make sure you are doing everything correctly.
Sound good so far?
Up until now, no other product has been able to give sure results within a reasonable timeframe the way the Toxin Rid detox kit does.
The product works because it is not a quick-fix solution. It won’t promise to get rid of all the THC in your body in one hour or one day. It takes a few days, but it gets the job done completely, effectively, and safely.
Avoid any detox product that claims to:
– Give you instant results. Studies show it takes up to 50 days for tests to turn negative in chronic weed smokers. The finest THC detox combos reduce this to at least ten days. Any product promising better than this is a scam.
– Contain a list of herbs and supplements that are not effective and only minimal or non-existent amounts of active ingredients like niacin. Most of these products will also be praised for their colon cleansing action and weight loss properties. Just remember the goal here is weed detoxification. Now is not the time to lose weight or get your colon cleansed. Focus on the goal, and you’ll spot the products that are a waste of money.