This is a program for clients who need medical intervention to eliminate alcohol or drugs from his or her body. This medical detox is performed in a private suite. Medications and other interventions are provided by specially trained, licensed nurses under physician supervision to help clients manage the symptoms of withdrawal. After completion of this program, the client and family will have the opportunity to participate in one of our outpatient treatment programs. To participate in this program, clients must be medically stable with no history of seizures, not currently pregnant, do not have acute hepatitis, uncontrolled hypertension, or any other uncontrolled mental or physical illness. This also includes no history of violence towards self or others.
This program includes:
- Screening, Intake, Orientation to our services
- Physical Assessment by a physician or nurse practitioner
- Individualized Treatment Planning with an interdisciplinary staff
- Nursing services at least three times a day
- Screening Laboratory fees
- Cost of detox medications
More than just a traditional alcohol detox/opiate detox center, our beautiful Savannah, Georgia location serves the South East, including Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
For Immediate Help Call (888) 570-6391